2012年6月7日木曜日

Scottish famous person ③

Scottish famous person ③
Miyoko Matsuzaki

Hi!It is the third times in this time that I write a blog about Scottish famous person.
And I wrote blog about the third slide.

From now on, I would like to introduce four scottish famous actors.

Firstly, Sean Connery was a role of James Bond in “007”. He is the first James Bond  although many actors have so far performed  James Bond.








Next, Ian McDiarmid was a role of Palpatine emperor in “STAR WARS”.













Next, Robbie Coltrane was a role of Rubeus Hagrid in“Harry Potter”.  He plays a very important roll in all series of movie “Harry Potter” and saved a hero.








Next, Ewan MaGregor was a role of Obi-Wan Kenobi in “STAR WARS”. This  is my favorite movie above all, he is very cool and I really like him.






That's all!  Thank you for reading my blog.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿