2012年6月19日火曜日

Scottish famous person ⑤ conclusion

Scottish famous person ⑤  conclusion
                                                                              Miyoko Matsuzaki

Hi! This time is the last that I write a blog about Scottish famous person.
I studyed a Scottish famous person by a class and I have noticed. I think that Scotland has many very splendid entertainer.

There are also those who are playing the important role in the very famous movie, and a person  whom the musical piece became so famous in all over the world.


Moreover, there are many F1 famous drivers like Colin McRae who became a world champion in 1995.



Finally, please hear a splendid song of the Susan Boyle that became the big topic in Japan. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZTmbmvYSm0&feature=player_detailpage

Thank you for reading my blog!  Good-bye!




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿