2012年5月31日木曜日

Scottish famous person ②

Scottish famous person ②
                                                                   Miyoko Matsuzaki

Hi!It is the second times in this time that I write a blog.  And, I wrote blog about the second slide.

From now on, I would like to introduce four scottish famous person. Their great achivement had a tremendous effect in the world. And, It is very useful even now.

Firstly, James Lind is Doctor in the 18th century. He did the first clinical test in the world.










Next, James Clerk Maxwell is physicist in the 19th century.Maxwell's equation is a primitive equation of electricity and magnetism.










Next, Graham Bell is an inventor of a telephone.If  this invention had not existed, mobile phone might have not existed.










Next, Alexander Fleming descovered penicilin. This autibiotic saved many people's lives.









All of four persons who mentioned above are great men. But, I like doing make a long phone call with my friends. So, I regarded Bell as the greatest person of four persons.

That's all!Thank you for reading my blog.
.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿